This was a fun little motorcycle ride after my lunch break today.
Bon Air, VA
- train tracks
- not a ton of traffic
Discourse on the Origins of Inequality
If you like music, you will like The Age of Adz.
Also, I created a YouTube Playlist.
Disclaimer: I am not a statistician, I am merely interested. If you have any better numbers, let me know.
Students Enrolled (2007):
18 200 000
1995: 5 713 073 000
2000: 6 115 367 000
Average(2007): 5 914 220 000
Percent of World Population Enrolled in College:
18 200 000 / 5 914 220 000 = 0.0030773288
- Last.FM / Pandora Internet Radio – I suggest using Last.FM because it’s more social. You can see what others listen to. Here is my Last.FM
- Spinner CD Listening Party or Aol – These are AWESOME. They are a good way to listen to full CD’s before they are released.
A good way to expand your ears.
- NPR Music – All Songs Considered – Song of the Day, Concerts, Interviews are an awesome source of new music information. Plus they are really cool and funny.
- Metacritic – Takes a bit of searching, but a great place to see what is Acclaimed.
- Best of …. Lists – It’s always good to hear what others liked last year. Chances are, you will like it too!
- Billboard – I go here when I want to find pop music. It beats listening to top 40 radio.
Then, when you find music. Buy It For Cheap On Amazon (Current Bestsellers)!
Hit up the Comments:
Please let me know of your favorite source. I’ll update the post with recommendations!
This is the video our church (Redemption Hill) put out for our small groups to get together and watch last Sunday. So, instead of meeting as a big group, we met in small groups all over the city and watched and talked about this sermon.
I love my church.
Link to Video: http://redemptionhill.com/video-sunday-service-27/