I made some nice bagels last night!
- Dough: 4 Cups flour, 2 Cups Water, 1 Tsp Salt, 2 Tbsp Yeast, 2 Tbsp Sugar, 2 Tsp Oil (Veg).
- Make into 8 equal balls.
- Make into Bagel shapes. (2 inch holes)
- Boiled for a minute on both sides in Caramel water (Burned sugar + water).
- Add topping. I used salt and basil. but, onions or poppys or whatever would work too.
- Cooked at 425 for 10 min on both sides.
- Cool, 10 min.
- EAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT with friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These are wonderful.
HOWTO: Setup an Aggregated RSS feed for your Friends using Google Reader
Lets say you have three friends, and you don’t really want to check all of there twitter, blogs, rss feeds all day long.
I really wanted to make a exhaustive list of TV shows that networks like NBC, ABC, CBS, Comedy Central and more have listed for free on their website.
Some of these shows have full catalogs and some have just the current season or clips.
I would love to have people contribute and add to the listing.
I have it hosted here on Zoho. It’s basically an open source version of Google docs plus tons of other features.
CPU: P4 or greater
VideoCard: S-Vid out, VGA, possibly TV outs
Lan (in from cable modem)
Lan (out to a switch)
On J. J. Abrams Coffee Cup:
On a Audience Member.
283H – thx john.
Those might be Longitude and Latitude, so, and you get somewhere north of Baghdad:
If you flip the numbers, you get the Black Sea, above Turkey.
I guess we will see if I am correct.